Sunday 14 October 2012

Angels



My feeling is kinda fluctuating recently. All project deadlines are coming and coincidentally all my tutees are taking O levels. I have to really take care of each glass ball. 

We are really a weirdo(suicidal) group which consists of only three people with no front-end coders. 

When times are bad, angels will appear. I have to thank Colin, Su Yuen, Prof Ben's concern for our project. You are really nice! Thanks for your recommendations and introduction of Hui Hui:) She is really inspiring. On the other hand, I really appreciate Ruifeng, Kianzhong and Jin Guan team's offer for help after knowing we are short of people and expertise. We cannot be so greedy to take in everyone to help us. So far we are under angel's guidance from Chris and Murali. Uncle Jim and Hieu are awesome people to work with too. Thanks all angels!! My bed is summoning me...

More is coming up. We are one step closer:)

Note* 14th Oct 2012 Blog Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment